|Dimension||10.5 x 5.5 x 3.5 (L x H x D) inches + Handle|
|Power Supply||AC 240V, 60 Hz, 25 VA Alternate External Power Supply|
|Working Temperature||+5 to +50 Degree C|
|Bolus Volume||99.9 ml|
|Model Name/Number||Infusor II|
|Battery||8 Hours of operation at 50ml/hr|
A fully Loaded Syringe Pump with facility to connect multiple Syringe Pumps using one mains cable and ordinary IV pole. A high Capacity battery makes it ideal for transport use. A dual display of LCD and Seven Segment LED display enables to save more power thus reducing battery discharge.Specifications:
- Compatible with syringes of most of the standard brands.
- Automatic Detection for syringes.
- Three working modes: Rate control mode, Time control mode & Dose weight control model
- 50 (Upgradeable) Drug Dose Library
- Built in rechargeable battery (Lithium-ion )
- 8 hours internal battery backup at 50ml/hour.
- Alarm functions: occlusion, empty, near empty, low battery, infusion over, syringe loose, etc
- Three levels of the occlusion limited pressure: high, middle and low.
- Purge / Bolus function.
- Optional PCA Function
- Optional External Battery Connection for use in Ambulance